Five Things You Need To Know about the Feeds on 8/29
1. Nicole’s Offer.
- Before bed, Nicole told Caleb he would never nominate him at any point in the game if Caleb did not nominate her this week.
2. Snot Roast.
- The Have Not food this week was “Snot Roast”, a meat, mushroom and garlic combination. Caleb was given the chance to select the Have Nots for the week. Derrick offered to be a Have Not since he won $5,000 and then Caleb picked Nicole as the second Have Not.
3. A Pawn Move.
- At the nomination ceremony, Caleb nominated Nicole and Christine. Christine was told she is the pawn for the week, but Derrick has spoken about targeting Christine if she remains on the block at the end of the week.
4. Another Final 2.
- Caleb informed Derrick that he would always pick Derrick over Frankie. Caleb also said he would take Derrick to the Final 2 if they both were in the Final 3. Derrick told Caleb that Caleb would beat him in the Final 2, and then Caleb revealed that he also trusts Cody more than Frankie.
5. Someone to Talk With.
- Nicole began crying to Derrick because she was worried the rest of the week would be terrible for her. Derrick promised her that no one would be terrorizing her and that she had to continue to fight. He made sure she knew he would be around to speak with if she really needed to talk to someone.
Five Things You Need To Know about the Feeds on 8/30
- Nicole expressed her frustration that no one was making big moves like previous seasons. Derrick agreed, saying no one in the house is playing like Dan Gheesling. Nicole replied saying Derrick is the closest thing to Dan and that he is playing the best game in the house. Derrick did damage control by thanking her for the compliment but saying that he doesn’t feel very safe in the house moving forward.
2. Six Out of Seven.
- Power of Veto competitors were selected and Frankie was the only houseguests not to get selected. Caleb, Christine, Nicole, Cody, Derrick, and Victoria are all playing in the competition.
3. Clutch Win.
- Christine won the Power of Veto and plans to use it on herself.
4. Okay Leaving, Jury Campaign.
- Nicole revealed that she would be okay with leaving because she is tired and miserable. She said she would absolutely be grateful if she was to stay by some miracle, but she is prepared to leave. Nicole then told Derrick that she hopes he makes it to the Final 2, and that she planned to campaign for him in the jury house.
- As part of a Power of Veto punishment, Cody must wear a dinosaur costume.