Five Things You Need To Know about the Feeds on 8/29
1. Pairing Off.
- John and Steve discussed that they could be in a very good spot if Meg leaves this week and then Liz leaves the following week. They feel like John could get close to James, Vanessa to Austin, and Steve to Julia. They feel like their alliance would be able to influence each of these people with Meg and Liz out of the game.
2. Orchestrated Aggression.
- John keyed Vanessa in on the fact that he has purposefully been throwing Steve’s name around to hide the fact that he is still close with Steve. Vanessa said that others have been noticing and told John to continue to do so, but to also throw her name under the bus. She wants John to hide their relationship as well.
3. Illegal Bribe/Offer.
- Vanessa said she would guarantee that Julia would be staying by offering to give her $10,000 if Julia were to be evicted. Big Brother quickly called Vanessa to the diary room to tell her that this was a serious breach of the rules if she was offering money. Vanessa exited the diary room and backtracked by telling the twins that she was only talking in terms of money because she is used to doing that with poker. She again made sure they knew there was no offer of actual money on the table.
4. Worst Case Scenario.
- Vanessa and Steve discussed their game moving forward and they agreed that James is the only person in the house who may nominate the two of them together.
5. Worrying About the Vote.
- Liz seems concerened that John may try and flip the vote. She is also worried that James and Meg may be able to persuade Steve to vote out Julia.