Five Things You Need To Know about the Feeds on 9/16
1. Eviction Leak.
- There was a live feed leak during the afternoon that revealed that Frankie was evicted.
2. HoH Leak.
- The same feed leak showed the HoH room and revealed that Derrick had won the Final 4 HoH challenge after Frankie’s eviction.
- When the feeds returned later that night, it was revealed that Derrick’s initial nominations were Caleb and Victoria.
4. Final Veto.
- Shortly after identifying who was nominated, it was determined that the Power of Veto competition had already been played and that Cody had won the Final Power of Veto of the summer.
5. Contract Out.
- Cody confirmed to Derrick that he intended to evict Caleb the next night.
Five Things You Need To Know about the Feeds on 9/17
1. No Clue.
- Derrick told Cody that Victoria has had no idea what has been going on in this game since Day 1 and the fans may be upset that their strategy was to drag her to the Final 3.
- Derrick has convinced Cody that they need to go to the Final 2 together, otherwise a bitter jury may reward the money to Victoria just to spite the ‘Hitmen’.
3. Beast Mode Down.
- Cody decided to evict Caleb during the Live Eviction.
4. Part 1.
- Cody won the first part of the Final HoH challenge. It was a hang gliding themed endurance competition.
- Victoria told Derrick that she would look stupid if she threw Part 2 to Derrick, but she was confident that Derrick would be able to beat Cody in Part 3. Derrick did not ask Victoria to throw the competition.
CBS has launched the poll to determine “America’s Favorite Houseguest” and the $25,000 prize that goes with it. You can vote 20 times per day until Monday at 10am Big Brother time.
Five Things You Need To Know about the Feeds on 9/15
1. Derrick and the “Feedsters”.
- After everyone went to sleep, Derrick stayed up along in the backyard and have a conversation with the cameras. He revealed that he was getting tired of playing the game and can’t wait to be back home watching the feeds next season. He also mentioned that he almost slipped up earlier in the evening and told Victoria that he was a Police Officer.
2. Tie Dye.
- The houseguests were woken up early, not sure why they needed to be ready bright and early. Still unaware that the eviction was later in the day, they were given a tie dye kit to make tshirts and pass the time. This footage was shot so it could be shown on the evening’s Big Brother After Dark.
- The Live Feeds cut out during the morning hours and are not going to be back online until Tuesday after the episode airs.
4. Invite Only.
- The recorded show did feature an audience, but the only people eligible to sit for the show were specially invited.
- There has been no post recording leak from the audience, so there is no confirmation on who was evicted or who won the Final 4 HoH.
Early Tuesday morning Day 19 in Utopia, two pioneers talk and agree they really are Pinky and the Brain.
One pioneer has laid out his plan on how he will overthrow everyone’s dictatorships. He will allow them the first day as dictator but will overthrow that dictator on day two. His plans include taking control of the food. The first overthrow will be on Friday.
These are the plans of Aaron, The self appointed chef. He is working with Kristen, the first Utopian voted in. Per Kristen “We really are Pinky and The Brain”
Chris and Bri are no longer together. Chris has been getting frustrated with her a lot lately for numerous reasons, but today was the final straw. She woke up after the time for a scheduled vet visit. He made her breakfast. She dropped peanut butter in the fridge. She basically just walked away from the mess she made. Chris cleaned it up and was upset at her for the mess she left. She lied about something, which further angered him. A public argument followed.
She argued that she is very stressed because of the barn issue and why couldn’t he just clean it up. He is angry she got up so late, was inconsiderate, and lied.
Later Bri seemed lost and Chris was enjoying his time with the other Pioneers without her wrapped around him.
Five Things You Need To Know about the Feeds on 9/13
- Over night, Derrick and Cody discussed how if they are in power during the Final 4, they would be better of bringing Victoria with them to the Final 3. They agree there is no way she would win two of the Three Part HoH competition, guaranteeing that they both make it to the Final 2.
2. Biggest Regret.
- Frankie revealed to Cody that his biggest regret in the game was using the Power of Veto on Caleb and not on Cody earlier in the game. Frankie said he tried to buy Caleb’s loyalty with that gesture, but it obviously did not pay off since Frankie found himself on the block. Frankie fished for reassurance from Cody that he would be safe this week.
3. Pink Target.
- Caleb told Derrick that their best course of action would be to get out Frankie this week as it would pave the way for Caleb and Derrick to make it to the Final 2 together.
4. When to Tell?
- Caleb, Cody, and Derrick tossed out ideas as to whe it would be best to tell Frankie that he was going home this week. They all agreed to sit him down together, but to also wait until the night before the eviction.
5. Going Home.
- Frankie took a late night bath in the HoH room where he revealed to the camera that he felt like he would be heading home.
Five Things You Need To Know about the Feeds on 9/14
- Early in the morning, Cody and Derrick agreed that they do not owe Frankie anything and would like to blindside him at the eviction.
- Caleb is convinced that he will take home the America’s Favorite Player prize if he does not make it to the final 2.
3. Hitmen Stay Off.
- Cody chose to not use the Power of Veto at the ceremony, ensuring that Frankie or Victoria would be the next player evicted.
4. Early Morning Warning.
- Not aware that they had an eviction the next day, Big Brother informed the houseguests that they would be woken up early and were expected to be up all day without a nap. This was so they could record them early in the morning to have footage to show on Monday’s After Dark Episode.
5. Drunk Talk.
- Derrick gave Victoria a stern talking to after she had 4 glasses of wine, telling her she needs to keep her head in the game at all times and that being one week away from the finale is not the time to let your guard down.
Beginning on Monday how things are going to be done in Utopia will change.
The pioneers are each going to be dictator of Utopia for three days. First dictator is Hex. She has declared her dictatorship will be Anarchy. Click here to find out the order they will be dictators and what their ideas about ruling are.
It is over 100 degrees at Utopia, but guests still want to take classes
Yesterday, Aaron had his first Boot Camp. Today, Nikki held another Yoga Class. 1 guests participated. The pioneers agreed that the music made it nicer. Unlike the first time, conversation is mainly positive about the whole experience. There is other business possibly being done. Contact information is shared between guests and pioneers. Talk of ventures after the show.