Five Things You Need To Know about the Feeds on 8/8
1. Plan Formed.
- Nicole has decided to nominate Frankie and Caleb, with Caleb planning to throw the Battle of the Block. If Frankie comes off with the Power of Veto, Christine will be the backdoor option. Originally Zach was going to go up and throw the competition, but Caleb decided to step up to the plate.
2. Surprise Nominees.
- Nicole nominated Frankie and Caleb, while Christine nominated Zach and Donny. Christine ran to Frankie and let him know that she had no idea he was going on the block.
3. “Are You Throwing It?”
- Franke sniffed out the plan and began prodding Caleb throughout the afternoon to see if he was targetting Frankie by throwing the upcoming Battle of the Block competition. Caleb denied up until the competition began.
4. Plan Failed.
- Frankie and Caleb won the Battle of the Block, dethroning Nicole. Christine remains on as HoH, and Donny and Zach are still on the block. Caleb did not participate in an attempt to throw the competition, but Frankie was victorious on his own. Frankie, Caleb, and Christine won an NFL trip.
5. The Big Reveal.
- Frankie decided to come clean and revealed all of his lies. He mentioned his youtube and twitter following, as well as his famous sister Ariana Grande.