Five Things You Need To Know about the Feeds on 7/14
1. Afternoon Naps.
- The houseguests spent the better part of the afternoon napping on and off throughout the day. They were also locked inside for a period of time.
2. Sharing a Bed.
- Jeff and Liz spent some time in bed together and Jeff confronted her and asked he if she was a twin. Liz denied the accusation and not much else came from it.
3. Seen in Bed.
- Both Austin and James saw Jeff and Liz in bed together and got upset. Austin was upset that Liz was along with Jeff, who has been trying to confirm that Liz is a twin. Austin has also developed feelings for Liz, so he was jealous. James on the other hand was upset that Jeff and Liz were in bed talking because James realized Jeff has been campaigning for votes all day while he [James] napped. James and Jeff had previously agreed to not campaign against each other.
4. Alcohol Bargaining.
- The houseguests promised production that they would have a “Date Night” which would feature at least one french kiss. They waited around most of the night, but the delivery never came.
5. Accepting the Twist.
- Jason has conceded that the twins will most likely enter the game because there are bigger targets [Audrey] to go after. Jason is under the false pretense that the twins will enter after the fourth eviction.