Five Things You Need To Know about the Feeds on 8/5
1. Flip Flopping.
- Austin, Liz, and Julia continue to flip flop every hour. They are undecided on what is the better move for them to make this week, Evict Clay or Evict Shelli.
- Clay went to Austin, Liz, Julia, and Steve to ask them to promise and evict him. They all agreed and decided it was the best plan moving forward. Austin, Liz, and Julia plan to tell James before the show that they are evicting Clay. Knowing Clay was lying about some minor details in their one on one talk, Steve plans to use that as his reason to evict Clay when James approaches him after the vote.
3. Catching On.
- James, Jackie, Meg, and Becky started to realize that the vote would be extremely close and that Vanessa, Austin, Liz, and Julia were most likely evicting Clay. They think that Steve is the swing vote.
4. Operation Steve.
- Thinking that Steve was the swing vote, Jackie, Meg, James, and Becky think they need to stick by him all night and day and talk him in to voting out Shelli.
5. Confirming with Shelli.
- When Shelli woke up to use the restroom, Steve pulled her aside to let her know that he was still voting to keep her in the game. He explained how Clay had given him a “reason” he could use as an excuse when James questions him about the vote. Steve also told Shelli that Becky is trying to get her [Shelli] voted out.
BONUS. Halfway Party.
- Houseguests were treated to a halfway party as they made it to day 49 out of 98. The party included food, drinks, and music for all houseguests.