Five Things You Need To Know about the Feeds on 8/18
1. “Beach Day”.
- On days when the backyard is open and there is no competitions or ceremonies, the houseguests like to have “Beach Day” where they lounge around the pool area and work out for most of the afternoon.
2. Worried About the Edit.
- Steve is worried that the Freaks and Geeks (now Scamper Squad) alliance was not featured on the show until this week. He says that makes him worry that they are not getting good and strategic edits since the alliance has not been shown. They know it has not been shown since they were only asked about it this week, and forced to come up with a new name due to copyright issues with Freaks and Geeks.
3. John’s Hope.
- John revealed to Steve that he hopes the juror who returns will be the person to go after Austin and the twins. John also said that Vanessa needs to be targeted before James and Meg. Steve agreed that Austin and the twins need to be targeted, but he did not seem open to Vanessa going soon.
4. Seen Speaking.
- Vanessa walked up and joined John and Steve’s conversation, which shifted to other topics. James and Meg became concerned when they saw the three of them speaking, but Austin made it clear that there was no way John would want to work with Vanessa in this game.
5. One Last Outdoor Night.
- Becky and John stayed up late on the hammock to enjoy their last night outside together (production closes the backyard on Wednesdays to build competitions). They talked about how the week was dragging on, but how they both were ready to fight to get back into the game. John revealed to Becky that he wants her or Jackie to come back into the game, not Shelli. Both agreed that they were targeted this week because they can win competitions and have grown close in the house.