Five Things You Need To Know about the Feeds on 7/18
1. Backdoor Options.
- Shelli and Clay discussed the idea of going after Austin instead of Audrey. When Vanessa came upstairs, conversation switched to backdooring Audrey. Later in the morning Shelli was crying because Audrey is her friend but backdooring her might be necessary.
2. 90s Boy Band.
- As the losing nominees and the HoH that was dethrones in the Battle of the Block, John, Jason, and Liz have to dress as Boy Band members and perform a dance whenever they hear music.
3. Grunge Cake.
- Shelli selected John, Audrey, Jackie, and Becky as have nots for the week. They were given gravy and sponge cake as supplementary foods.
4. 90s Veto.
- Vanessa won the Power of Veto competition.
5. Saving Jason.
- With the plan currently to backdoor Audrey, Vanessa intends to make a deal with Jason and use the Power of Veto to save him. Shelli also plans to approach Jason and tell him she asked Vanessa to save him [Jason].